Beechworth & Bright -Festival of the Falling Leaves
Wednesday 27th April - Monday 2nd May 2016
$1,390 per person twin share
$390 single supplement
Price includes accommodation,all breakfasts & dinners and all entries as per itinerary
- Day 1 - We travel through Tumut & Batlow on our way to Tumbarumba for an overnight stay.
- Day 2 - We travel through Tooma, Corryong &Tallangatta with a lunch break at Yackandandah. Then on to historic Beechworth to check in to our accommodation - Beechworth on Bridge Boutique Motel We also have 3 rooms at Fox Gloves Bed & Breakfast, so first in, best dressed.
- Day 3 - A stop in historic Chiltern before making our way to Milawa. Visits to the famous Brown Brothers Winery & Milawa Cheese Factory. We head back to Beechworth with some free time in the afternoon, maybe the award winning Sweet Company, the unique Micro Brewery, Beechworth Museum or The Beechworth Emporium.
- Day 4 - A tour around Beechworth exploring its golden history. We then travel to Bright where the Festival of Falling Leaves takes place. Market stalls & street entertainment.
At 2.30pm, The Grand Parade takes place in the main street. ( Seating will be provided)
- Day 5 - Around 150 vintage cars will be on display in the main street for the annual Drive Back In Time show.We drive to Mt Buffalo National Park ( weather permitting ) and spend the morning admiring the alpine scenery from spectacular lookouts. After lunch, The Autumn Festival continues and we make a stop at Bright Berry Farm on the way home.
- Day 6 - Early start today as we make our way back to Sydney & the Central Coast.