Gold Coast Hinterland & The Australian Outback Spectacular 2021
Sunday, 9th - Friday, 14th May, 2021
6 Days - $1,990 per person twin share
$590 single supplement
Price includes flight to and from Gold Coast, airport shuttle, accommodation, all breakfasts & dinners and all entries as per itinerary.
- Day 1 - Holly and the airport shuttles will transfer you to Sydney Airport for your flight to the Gold Coast where Scott will be waiting to take you to Eagle Heights Mountain Resort for a 5 night stay.
- Day 2 - Today is spent exploring the Gold Coast Hinterland. The Hinterland has an endearing atmosphere where life is at a slower pace. Tamborine Mountain is an idyllic oasis with three heritage communities. There will be time to wander along Gallery Walk, a stretch of shops and galleries with antiques, crafts and cafes. The Hinterland has significant natural heritage that is preserved in the national parks and we journey into this pristine area stopping at accessible lookouts, waterfalls and ancient rainforests including Best Of All Lookout, perched on a volcanic rim on the NSW/Queensland border.
- Day 3 - We travel to Tropical Fruit World, the home of the world's largest variety of tropical fruit. The farm is run by a fifth generation Australian family and is Australia's largest plantation orchard. Our guided plantation safari starts on a tractor train, continues on a mini train and after a jungle riverboat cruise, a fruit tasting show. Tonight we're off to the Australian Outback Spectacular, an evening dinner show presented by R. M. Williams, filled with outback music, drama and action. The new show is the Heartland.
- Day 4 - We start the day by travelling to the very top of one of the World's Tallest Residential Tower, Q1, and experience spectacular 360 degree Gold Coast views from the surf to the hinterland and beyond. Then on to Sea World, a whole world of amazing marine attractions, rides and shows. See Dolphin Cove, Shark Bay, Ray Reef and the ever popular Emporer Penguin display. And the only place in Australia to view Polar Bears.
- Day 5 - We spend the day at O'Reilly's Rainforest Retreat deep in the Lamington National Park. We take the Treetop Walk which is wheelchair accessible and gives a bird's eye view of the rainforest below. After a two course lunch, there is a Birds of Prey Show.
- Day 6 - We fly back to Sydney where Holly and the airport shuttles are waiting to take you home.