Great Ocean Rd & Kangaroo Island 2021
Sunday, 11th - Tuesday, 20th April, 2021
Tuesday, 26th October - Thursday, 4th November, 2021
Sunday, 21st - Tuesday, 30th November, 2021
10 Days - $2,890 per person twin share
$490 single supplement
Includes flight to Melbourne, flight from Adelaide, airport shuttle, accommodation, all breakfasts & 8 dinners, all entries as per itinerary.
- Day 1 - Holly and the airport shuttles will transfer you to Sydney Airport for your flight to Melbourne where Scott will be waiting to take you to Skenes Creek Lodge Motel ( 2 nights)
- Day 2 - We explore the resort town of Lorne and the once sleepy coastal fishing village of Apollo Bay. A tour of Cape Otway Lighthouse, one of Australia's oldest. The ocean -swept scenery along this section of the Great Ocean Rd will be admired from a number of lookouts.
- Day 3 - The Shipwreck Coast with all its remarkable sights and stories will enthral us on our journey to Warrnambool with stops along the way at The Twelve Apostles Loch Ard Gorge, London Bridge, Bay of Islands & Port Cambell. Olde Maritime Motor Inn ( 2 nights )
- Day 4 - We visit the unique Flagstaff Hill Maritime Museum and historic Port Fairy, with more than 50 buildings classified by the National Trust .
- Day 5 - We leave the Princes Highway at Portland and take the coastal route to Mount Gambier via Nelson. Then off the main road again to the fishing village of Robe. Robe Haven Motel (1 night).
- Day 6 - We travel along the Coorong, crossing the Murray River at Tailem Bend and head south to the Fleurieu Peninsula and the towns of Goolwa and Victor Harbour. We board the Sealink Ferry to Kangaroo Island ( dinner at own expense on the ferry ) to arrive at Kangaroo Island Seaside Inn ( 3 nights ) at approx.8.00pm
- Day 7 - We head to the Flinders Chase National Park, the breathtaking Remarkable Rocks, Admirals Arch and Cape du Couedic Lightstation. Then onto Seal Bay Conservation Park for a stroll down the boardwalk to view a colony of wild Australian sea lions.
- Day 8 - Today we take time out to explore some of Kangaroo Island's unique cottage industries including Bay of Shoals Wines, Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery and Clifford's Honey Farm.
- Day 9 - We take the Sealink ferry back to the mainland and head for the picturesque Adelaide Hills and the historic German town of Hahndorf. Stamford Grand Adelaide, Glenelg (1 night ).
- Day 10 - We take a direct flight to Sydney where Holly and the airport shuttles are waiting to take you home.