The Kimberley - Darwin to Broome, 2021
Saturday, 19th - Tuesday 29th June, 2021
11 Days - $5,190 per person twin share
$990 single supplement
Includes flight to Darwin and flight from Broome, Scenic flight over the Bungle Bungle's, 3 cruises, airport shuttle, accommodation, all breakfasts and dinners and all entries as per itinerary.
- Day 1 - Holly and the airport shuttles will transfer you to Sydney Airport for your flight to Darwin where Scott will be waiting to take you to Travelodge Mirambeena Resort (1 night) We end the day with a sunset harbour dinner cruise.
- Day 2 - We spend the morning in Darwin before we head south arriving at Ibis Styles Katherine for 1 night.
- Day 3 - We travel from Katherine to Kununurra with stops at Victoria River and Timber Creek before arriving at Kununurra Lakeside Resort ( 3 nights )
- Day 4 - An early start with a 2 hour scenic flight over Lake Argyle, the Ord River Irrigation Scheme, the Argyle Diamond Mine and spectacular aerial views of the Bungle Bungle Range in the World Heritage listed Purnululu National Park. This afternoon, we cruise the Ord River from Lake Argyle down to our accommodation at Lake Kununurra, a distance of over 50kms
- Day 5 - .A visit to Wyndham and the Five Rivers Lookout with some free time in Kununurra before a visit to Hidden Valley.
- Day 6 - A visit to the Arygle Diamond Mine on our way to Halls Creek, the site of WA's first gold rush. Kimberley Hotel ( 1 night )
- Day 7 - We head west to Fitzroy Crossing. After lunch, the Geikie Gorge Cruise takes us where the mighty Fitzroy River has carved a 30 metre deep gorge into the remains of an ancient limestone barrier reef.. Fitzroy River Lodge ( 1 night )
- Day 8 - We continue west arriving on the coast at Derby, which has the highest tidal range in Australia. After lunch, we travel to Broome, a fascinating town with a tropical climate, a rich history and a distinctive style of architecture. Oaks Broome ( 3 nights )
- Day 9 - We spend the day exploring Broome including Cable Beach, Chinatown, Broome Historical Museum & Gantheaume Point. ( Optional Extra: Sunset Camel Ride )
- Day 10 - A free day in Broomewith many options available to do as much or as little as you like.
- Day 11 - A direct flight from Broome to Sydney where the airport shuttles will be waiting to take you home.