Melbourne and International Flower and Garden Show
Sunday 13th - Friday 18th March 2016
6 Days - $1,865 per person twin share
$450 single supplement
Includes flights to and from Melbourne, airport shuttle, accommodation all breakfasts and 4 dinners ( including Colonial Tramcar Restaurant ) and all entries as per itinerary.
- Day 1 - Nina and the airport shuttle will transfer you to Sydney Airport for your flight to Melbourne where Warwick will be waiting to take you to the four star Bayview On The Park for a 5 night stay.
- Day 2 - Today will be spent sightseeing and getting to knowMelbourne. We will visit Eureka Skydeck, 88 floors above Melbourne , both in the daytime and after dark. Tonight dinner is served on the Colonial Tramcar Restaurant.
- Day 3 - A stop at Williamstown on our way to Werribee Park Mansion & Werribee Open Range Zoo, where a highlight is certain to be an Open Vehicle Adventure.
- Day 4 - Today we head up in to the Dandenong Ranges with a steam train ride on Puffing Billy, a visit to the William Ricketts Sanctuary and the arts & craft village of Olinda.
- Day 5 - Our first stop is Queen Victoria Markets, then on to the International Flower Show and Melbourne Museum. Dinner tonight is at own expense in the restaurant and café precinct of Lygon Street.
- Day 6 - A direct flight from Melbourne to Sydney where Nina and the airport shuttle will be waiting to take you home.